- Was an original Olympic car used to transport in the 2000 Olympics, NOT a common Olympic edition Own a piece of Aussie History.
- With Oct 2021 Rego
- 1 Year Australia wide Select warranty included
- Having only done 81,000km
- Service history, owners books and spare key
- Supercharged engine-p-plate legal
- Airbags and ABS brakes
- Central Locking & Engine Immobiliser
- Power Steering, power windows & icy Air Con
- PPSR (Revs) Report, which identifies any finance debt and major accident - history from a previous owner
- RMS Authorised Safety Inspection
- After sales service & support
- Optional extras including easy finance & extended warranty up to 5 years
Reluctantly traded for a small car.
This rare Statesman is a truly remarkable vehicle - Robust, reliable, durable, luxurious & spacious car which was well looked-after by its previous owner. Surprisingly cheap to service. The drive feels exceptionally smooth & comfortable, combined with a 3.8L supercharged engine, resulting in an overall natural, enjoyable yet powerful driving experience. This beauty is waiting for a proud owner to drive it.
We take extraordinary pride and care in what we do. As a dealer, we're not just selling a car, we're selling a professional and valuable service, making your entire purchasing and post-purchase experience easy and enjoyable, while still managing to keep our cars priced extremely competitively.
*For those who can't get to us - if you're set on owning this car, we can arrange to get the car delivered to you. We sell and deliver a surprising number of cars inter & intra state. Alternatively, please submit an enquiry or call us to book an appointment and/or test drive with one of our team members